Wednesday 17 December 2014

Papertrey Make it Monday #193

Greetings my dear blog friends,

Gosh, I have been absent for a long while and I am sorry about that. Like a lot of people we are getting ready for Christmas which of course means getting out all the decorations and thinking about menus, all the stuff that I just love. This is absolutely my favourite time of the year.

I have a card for you today which is for the  PapertreyInk Make it Monday Challenge #193 which is Camouflaged Diecuts.

My card is made using a rustic creamy cardstock with a dark red matt layer. I used the Papertrey stamp sets Wonderful Words: Holiday and Love Lives Here: Holiday and the die that coordinates with Wonderful words.

I stamped the everygreen boughs along the bottom of the card and a wee bit at the top, dangled the hearts and stamped on the sentiment, then cut out the word "holiday" and layered it to create the raised image.


Thanks so much for visiting today. I will be back a bit later with a different sort of holiday inspiration. Cheers.

5 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful card! The stamping really makes the word font stand out well. This is such a fun technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card turned out SO pretty! Absolutely love how you camouflaged your die cut among all the holly leaves...beautifully done! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Very effective!

    ReplyDelete