Saturday 31 January 2015

Happy Anniversary

Hello to you all today.

My DH and I have a couple of very good friends who are going to be celebrating their anniversary soon. They live out in the country as we do. I have this stamp of two adorable little pigs snuggled together with a sentiment of "A Special Couple". I simply could not resist using that to make them a card.


Basic cardstock in an apricot colour, some pattern paper from my stash and the piggies stamped on white cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and coloured with the Copics as shown below. I did a little research and I coloured them to look like a breed of pig called Gloucestershire Old Spot. I added a seam binding bow with a button tied up with bakers twine. 


That is it for me for now. We had a dandy storm last night here and the wind is still howling and the snow is still blowing like mad. We got close to a foot of snow and in spots it is over my knees from the drifting. Better go and get bundled up and go do some shoveling.

Until next time. Thanks so much for stopping by. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment