Sunday 6 December 2015

... purging some craft supplies

Hello everybody,

Although it is still a while before the New Year and all the resolutions kick in I decided to make one anyway. I want to clean out and streamline my craft room and purge things that I really am not using.

So, with that goal in mind, I am offering some craft materials for sale. The first items today are ink pads.

1) Paintbox Pigment Ink pad by ColorBox. Rarely used. I have checked and it is still nice and juicy as you can see from these photos.  $5.00




2) 6 Tsukineko Opalite Reflective interference Ink Pads. 
The colours are Arctic Emerald, Golden Mist, Cypress Frost, Crystal Blush, Glacier Blue and Orchid Ice. Only one of them has even been opened. I checked and it is still quite moist. Due to the nature of the ink it is very hard to get a good photo of the stamped image. I am assuming that the unopened 5 pads are in similar condition. 6 pads for $20.00. I have checked the website and it would appear that these are no longer made.


3) 25 ColorBox Cats Eyes Pigment Ink pads. The colours are:
Marigold, Cranberry, Peony, Ochre, Amber, Magenta, Violet, Moss Green, Robin's Egg, Lavender, Coral, Parchment x 2, Cocoa, Orange, Turquoise, Scarlet, Roussillon, Green, Smoke Blue, Midnight, Sunflower, Chestnut, Black and Apricot. 
I have checked each of them by giving them a swipe on a piece of cardstock as you can see here. They are all moist.
25 ink pads for $20



Please leave a comment here if you are interested in any of these and I will get back to you right away. All amounts are in Canadian funds.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment