Tuesday 12 December 2017

Newton's Nook Sketch Challenge #61

Hello everyone and welcome...

I have a card for the sketch challenge over at Newton's Nook. They are a pretty new stamp company...to ME...I am sure loads of you already knew all about them. I LOVE their Newton stamps. Probably because I had an adorable kitty too so I find them utterly adorable. :)

Anyways... here is the sketch...

Image may contain: text

And here is my card. I kept pretty faithful to the sketch.


I have used the stamp set called Ornamental Newton and the coordinating dies. Coloured up the little cutie with Copics and added some Wink of Stella to the ornament which of course you cannot see in the photo. It is snowing like mad here today and this was the best shot I could get.

I used an embossing folder for the background, added some polka dot ribbon and a mat cut from a Spellbinders die on which Newton is popped up. Added a couple of Christmassy buttons and I was all done. I tell you I am loving these kitties so you will likely see them quite often now.

Thanks so much for visiting with me. I LOVE to read your sweet comments so be sure to leave me some. Cheers.

Melanie

2 comments:

  1. Darling card! Love the Christmas buttons! Thanks for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and festive! The added button is a great touch! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete