Monday 30 December 2019

Gina K Designs December 2019 Challenge

Hello everyone....

I am playing along with the Gina K Designs December 2019 challenge which is to create any sort of tag using stamps by Gina K.


I have used two stamp sets, oldies but goodies in my opinion. 

The pale little hearts you can see on the background are from Nana's Needlework and the focal image of the tulips is from one of my all time favourites by Gina K called Stenciled Spring.

I have used a small piece of silk ribbon from my stash to make a dainty little bow for the top.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day. Cheers.

Melanie

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that is the sweetest! I love the red against the soft pink. Thank you so much for entering the Gina K Designs challenge. Have a wonderful new year! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute tag! Your bow is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete