Monday 29 September 2014

Second Prize at the Fair

Good Evening my dear blog friends,

I am so sorry to have been MIA for a while but sadly, I had to have dental surgery. I am completely and utterly terrified of dentists due to the misfortune of having a total butcher for a dentist for a number of years. Anyway, I have been dealing with pain and swollen jaw and feeling completely sorry for myself for the past week. However, the swelling is going down, pain receding and I am once again seeing the bright side of life.

I realized that I had not posted the card which won me the second prize at our local fair, so here it is. The focal image is a die from Cottage Cutz which is mounted on a Spellbinders die on some paper from my stash and a piece of ribbon. A wee die for the sentiment and a tiny rhinestone. Easy peasy.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Cheers, Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment