Monday 20 February 2017

Papertrey Ink 2008 Challenge

2008
Hello again. I am back with my card for the 2008 challenge.

My favourite stamp set from 2008 was Bitty Baby Blessings. I just love it. If you only buy one "baby" card set, let it be this one. I have used it over and over again and never get tired of it.

White A2 card layered with pattern paper from my scrap bucket. I have used a MFT  Basic Stitch Lines die to cut stitch lines all the way around the paper. 

The focal image is that adorable little onesie popped up on a circle and a scalloped mat. 


I have used the Wonderful Words Baby die, cut out in white three times and layered for some dimension. The sentiment is from the Bitty Baby Blessings set, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black. I finished off with a simple white ribbon.


Thanks so much for visiting. Back shortly with 2009. Cheers.

~ Melanie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment