Sunday 3 March 2019

Laurie's Fabulous Favorites #4

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog....

My card today is for Laurie's challenge at Papertrey Ink to use our favourite type of embellishment. Mine are both their felt and their buttons and I have used both on my card.

I have used Corner Adorner: February stamps and dies, Berry Wreath Tag and Big Basics: Wish Big for my card.

I have used the Corner Adorner die to cut out the felt flowers from Lemon Tart and Berry Sorbet for the corners and topped them with a Ripe Avocado button.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Would love you to leave me your comments. Have a wonderful day.
Cheers...

Melanie

3 comments:

  1. I totally forgot about my button dies! Thanks for reminding me! I love your sweet birthday card...the buttons work great with that corner adorner. TFS. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww...what a sweet, sweet card Melanie! I love PTI's felt too (used it on my card also!), but don't tend to use it as often as I should...I should as I certainly have enough of it!! But anyway, your little flowers with the button centers look so pretty with the Corner Adorners and the big sentiment in the center...lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! It is so pretty with the felt flowers and buttons!

    ReplyDelete