Monday 20 February 2017

Papertrey Ink 2010 Challenge

2010

Moving on to 2010.

One of my most favourite stamp sets is from this year, called Love Lives Here.

It is just such a sweet set and can be used for all sorts of cards.

I started with an A2 card and my whole card idea came from the scrap of pattern paper on the left side of the card.


I used Stitches & Swirls to stamp the small leaf clusters on the right side of the card in red and then added the red gingham ribbon to separate the two.

I have used the Tag Sale 4 die to cut out some beige cardstock which I then aged with Tea Dye Distress Ink and tied up with the same ribbon.

I used the die of the little house (so sweet) and cut it out three times. I stamped it with red and green ink and then layered them up for some dimension.


Sentiment at the bottom in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.


Back soon.

~ Melanie ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment