Friday 10 February 2017

PTI Favourite

Hello again everyone,


I cannot believe that I am managing to get in two posts today but there you have it.

After posting my card for the Make it Monday challenge I stopped for a few minutes to read the new blog post about this years design team. They are all amazing designers and I cannot wait to see what they all come up with.

Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: Favorites

The celebrations have begun for Papertrey Ink's 10th anniversary. We have been asked to post a picture of a project of which we are most proud. That was easy for me.

I have long been a fan of Betsy Veldman's wonderful card making, her tremendous kits and her unique vintage style. 

I also absolutely adore Tiny Town. I have posted this photo before on my blog but it is something of which I am quite proud. I made a house for friends as a Christmas gift this year. They live in a log home that they built themselves. I used the Tiny Town dies to make them a wee little version of their own house. It took me forever to cut out all the little logs and stick them on but I loved doing it. After all the construction was complete, the entire house got a Christmassy coating of fine glitter. 

So, here it is. Thanks Betsy for making this possible. You're a peach!





That is all for me for today. Thanks very much for stopping by. Have a great weekend. Cheers.

~ Melanie ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment