Friday 3 November 2017

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #357

Hello everybody and welcome...

I have a quick card to share today that I have made for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #357 which is shown below.


I started with an A2 card base in a melon colour and used the My Favorite Things Homespun Stitch Lines across the bottom.


I have used a piece of homespun ribbon and lace for the bunting and then layered on those cute kitties from I Knead You. I do not have any of the square or rectangle dies from MFT yet so I cut it out by hand. A wee bit of sponging around the edges to soften things and all done.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments mean the world to me. Cheers.

Melanie

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love your textures - fun twist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's a fun sketch and I love what you did with all the cute kitties! Hand cut the frame? Before dies we all did a lot of that! Love the stitched border along the bottom. Looks perfect with the ball of yarn. Really a darling card!

    ReplyDelete