Sunday 25 November 2018

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop Challenge November 2018

Hello and welcome.
Today's card is for the Papertrey Ink November 2018 Blog Hop. 
Here is the inspiration photo.


I have kept my card fairly simple. All the stamps are from Papertrey Ink but I have used a "joy" die from My Favorite Things as it fit better in the space on the card.




Thanks so much for stopping by. I am off now to hop around and see all the fantastic cards that everyone has created. Have a great day. Cheers.

Melanie

6 comments:

  1. I love that you used stars instead of berries on your pine stampings Melanie! what a great idea! a lovely inspired 'package' !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun your interpretation is! The greens under the ribbond take it up a step, and I really love the balance you achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie, this is beautiful! I love how you made the card look like one of the presents! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "package" card came out GREAT Melanie...so simple but it really packs a punch! I love all the little stars you added with the greenery...so festive and FUN! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete