Wednesday 28 November 2018

Papertrey Ink Make it Monday #305 Revisited

Hello and welcome....

I have a card for the Make it Monday Challenge #305...being revisited because of the holidays.
Here is the beautiful project that is the inspiration.

MIM305

What a beauty, isn't it? I do love lots of layers on cards.

All the stamps and dies that I have used on my card are from Papertrey Ink except the polka dot background die which is from Spellbinders.

I love monochromatic cards. Really love them. Mine is all whites and very soft yellows with a very faint hint of pale blue.




Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. Have a wonderful day. Cheers.

Melanie

3 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL card Melanie!! I just LOVE all the yellow and white...so crisp and clean looking yet so soft and pretty too! And so many layers...oh be still my heart!! I had to keep going back and forth to check out all the details on this lovely, lovely card...you definitely did Laurie proud this week Melanie!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful buttery goodness, Melanie! Adore all those yummy layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely delicate card, Melanie! The white die-cut BG and pops of yellow are perfectly balanced. :)

    ReplyDelete