Tuesday 19 February 2019

Laurie's Fabulous Favorites #2

Hello everyone and welcome....

Alas, I am still sick. I have a card for this Papertrey Ink challenge but it is simplicity itself as that is all that my germ filled head could come up with.
The challenge was to use our favourite colour of card stock. Well...mine is white. I love using white and I love monochromatic cards. So here it is. I have used the Bold Borders: Flurries die and that is it.  It seems appropriate as the snow is at least 3 feet deep here where I live and let us not forget that it is never too early to start on Christmas cards. 


Cut everything from white card stock and just layered it up. Now I can take a couple aspirin and go and lie down again.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful day. Cheers.

Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, hope you feel better soon! We have a lot of snow where I live too, I am ready for it to melt.

    ReplyDelete