Tuesday 26 February 2019

Laurie's Fabulous Favorites #3

Hello and welcome...

I am playing along with Papertrey Ink today for Laurie's challenge to use a stand alone die on a card.

I have actually used three of them, Bold Borders: Yuletide,  Tag Sale Quilted die and Big Basics: Winter Wishes.


I wanted a very soft look so chose to use chalks in two shades of greens. It turned out exactly as I had hoped it would. Layered up the dies, added an organdy bow at the top and a few pearls and all done.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you have a terrific day. Cheers.

Melanie

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely GORGEOUS Melanie!! I just LOVE the soft look of the chalk...I haven't used my chalks in ages other than to use for blush on cheeks of faces and critters. After seeing this beauty I think I need to use the other colors!! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete