Sunday 8 November 2020

Gina K Design November 2020 Monthly Mix Challenge

 Hello again....

What's happening you are probably asking. We don't hear from her for months and months and then suddenly 2 posts in one day! All I can say is when the gardening season ends for me, I start stamping!

I am playing along with the monthly challenge over at Gina K Designs. For November 2020 the challenge is to make a card with a tag on it and there is a colour theme of red and white.


I have used an older sweet set called Winter Mittens which has a coordinating Spellbinders die. I am still upset that I missed the Kit release this month or I would have used a tag from that but I did miss it so used another tag die and an embossing folder on the tag for some visual interest. Sparkly background paper and a satin bow and the sentiment is from Gina K Designs Seasonal Greetings stamp set.

Thanks so much for visiting. Please leave me your comments as I love to read them. Stay safe everybody. Cheers.


Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment