Sunday 8 November 2020

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #514

 Hello everyone....

Well, it certainly has been a long while since I posted anything! It has been a crazy year for everyone, our family included but we are all safe and healthy for which I am thankful.

I have a card to share for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge which you can see here.

I have used the Joy Wreath die set and also the separate Joy die for my card, along with an embossing folder. I decided to keep everything silver and gold (thinking of Burl Ives singing on Rudolph I guess) and I have used some gold sparkly ribbon to make the horizontal lines.



Thanks so very much for stopping by. Do leave me a comment if you have a moment and have a wonderful and safe day. Cheers.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment