Saturday 5 December 2015

... happy birthday Todd

Hello everybody,

My husband and I have a friend who will be celebrating his birthday quite soon. He is a outdoorsy kind of fella, a real man's man if you know what I mean.

Accordingly, it is very difficult to make a card for him. I spent about two hours today sorting through die cuts, stamps and Cricut cartridges trying to think of something to use.

Then I happened upon a stamp set from JustRite stamps. It is called "The Scoop Vintage Labels Four". 

Perfect.

The one thing that Todd loves more than most is ice cream.

I stamped the cone image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with Copics and then cut out the image which I popped up on a piece of cardstock which I had run through an embossing folder. I cut out the letters for his name with my Cricut. 


The card is really VERY simple but I think he would prefer it that way. I really hope he likes it as I plan to bring him a gallon of ice cream to go along with it.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend. Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! Love the texture that embossing an add to a background!

    ReplyDelete