Wednesday 30 December 2015

... My Favorite Things Challenge 261



Hello everyone,

I have a card today which I made for the My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge #261. Here is the sketch.

I started with a white card base over which I added a panel of pattern paper from my stash. I added a white panel which I ran through an embossing folder from Darice. I am sorry it does not have a name on it but I think it is pretty obvious that it is lots of little paws! :)



 The focal image at the top is just too cute, don't you think? It is from the My Favorite Things stamp set I Knead You and cut with the coordinating die set.

I used the little thought bubble as my corner accent, again using a part of the sentiment used on the banner.  

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured up this little cutie with Copics as shown here. 


Over that a strip of ribbon and the banner with the sentiment on it which is from the My Favorite Things stamp set Purrfect. 

The bottom corner seemed a little bare so I added some balls of yarn from the I Knead You stamp set.


The sentiment used inside the card are from My Favorite Things stamp set Happy Banner  and I added a ball of yarn as well.


Well there you have it my friends. This card will be destined for a good pal of mine who will be celebrating her birthday soon. She has a kitty so it is very appropriate.

Please do leave me your comments as it would mean so much. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day. Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment