Sunday 17 December 2017

PTI Create Along with Us December 2017

Hello everyone...

I have been scrambling like mad to try to get a card done to participate in this challenge and I am just squeaking in under the wire. I am sorry the lighting is not better in the photo but it is almost midnight and I only have artificial light to take the photo.
I have used the Bloomin Cute stamp and die set along with Big Basics: Love you die for my card which is really pretty basic.



Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me your comments. Cheers.

Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww...what a sweet, sweet card Melanie! Such soft and pretty colors and I love the background with the embossing and delicate DSP too! Lovely, lovely card! Wishing you and your family a very merry and blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year!! :0)

    ReplyDelete