Tuesday 20 November 2018

Newton's Nook Color Challenge #85

Hello everyone and welcome. I know it has been forever since I posted a card but I have one today for the Newton's Nook Color Challenge to use black, white, red and green. Very Christmassy.
Newton's Nook Color Challenge #85




I choose to use a really cute stamp set called Newton's Candy Cane. I coloured it up with Copics and fussy cut out the image. I chose to keep the card very simple and merely matted it on some green and white paper and added a sentiment with a red button tied with bakers twine for a bit of interest.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day. Cheers...

Melanie

2 comments:

  1. Great job!
    Thanks for Linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polka dotted background works wonderfully! Thanks for sharing this cutie with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete