Sunday 15 October 2017

Papertrey Ink Make it Monday #299


Hello everybody...

I am just squeaking in under the wire for this weeks Papertrey Ink Make it Monday Challenge.

Dawn made a terrific card for us to use as our inspiration for this challenge which is Sentiment Windows.

I love this challenge. I am seriously thinking this will be my Christmas card for this season, or at least quite a few of them anyway. On to the card...



It is a bit of an odd size as I used a Spellbinders die and had to make the card big enough to accomodate the die. I attached a piece of pattern paper to the front, centered the die and cut through.

The sentiment and the snowflakes are from Papertrey Ink In the Meadow. I absolutely love that stamp set. I use it over and over again. 

The dies on the front of card are from the In The Meadow die set.

All in all, a fairly simple card, but with a lot of style.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments mean the world to me. Cheers.

Melanie

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card with a fun window shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Melanie and you used one of my favorite sets too...it is definitely a good one to turn to over and over again! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Melanie! In The Meadow is one of my favorite wintry sets, and this card showcases it well. Cheers to you, too!

    ReplyDelete