Tuesday 31 October 2017

Power Poppy Mini & Mighty Challenge

Hello everyone....

I am just in time to get this card in for the Power Poppy Mini & Mighty Challenge which ends tonight.  Whew! Here is the inspiration for the challenge.

Up for a Challenge?

My card is the requisite size being only 4" in diameter. I have used that gorgeous stamp set called 
O Holy Night which is a favourite of mine.

I have stamped the image with Brilliance Ink in Mediterranean Blue and then used clear embossing powder. I cut the image down to fit on the dark blue cardstock that I cut with a Spellbinders die.


I have made a round white card to which this is attached. The small banner uses a sentiment from the same set in the matching blue.

You may not be able to see it in the photo but I have accented various areas on the image with a silver micro pen.


That is it for me for today. Thanks very much for visiting my blog today and leaving me your wonderful comments. They make my day. Cheers.

By the way....the "Followers" section of the blog appears to have been corrected...yeah!

Melanie





3 comments:

  1. Oh I can never pass up blue and white myself, this is lovely! The scallop frame is wonderful touch, so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp looks beautiful in blue filling up your mini but mighty card! I've loved this stamp, also, and you make me want to get it out again. New PP stamps coming from their holiday release, though. I can't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Melanie! This Church is so detailed that it makes such beautiful designs. This is definitely mighty in it’s mini :)

    ReplyDelete