Thursday 13 November 2014

Waltzing Mouse PJ Party #2

And I am back with challenge #2. This was to make either gift wrap or a bag or similar and make it look "cozy". So, I decided on gingham as I think that can look cozy. I used that to cover the lid of a small box and then added some great vanilla coloured heavy ribbon in a nice bow. I added a couple of candy canes and a gingerbread man die cuts from K & Company to add an extra bit of suitable coziness. I think it reminds me of a cup of hot chocolate and a plate of Christmas cookies. Challenge #3 coming right up. Cheers. :)
 


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the gingham & gingerbread man:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gift box Malanie - the gingerbread man looks lovely against the red/white gingham! So glad you joined us at the WMS Pajama party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gingham box !!! Love the gingerbread man and candy canes !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might consider turning off verification - it's a tad annoying for people leaving comments. If you're like me you probably don't even know it's on - it's set on by default. I'm only mentioning it because I'm now following you and intend to come back often !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Melanie, my favourite things, gingerbreads and plaid!! super entry! Thank you for coming to our PJ party!

    ReplyDelete