Tuesday 30 September 2014

Congratulations to our dear niece

Good Evening friends,

My DH and I have just found out that our wonderful niece Charlotte has purchased a business for herself. She is completely and utterly passionate about dogs and all things relating to dogs. And she has now bought a dog business. She will be walking them, training them, house sitting them, etc. This is simply perfect for her and DH Frank and I are both just so proud of her. So, naturally, I had to make her a card to offer our congratulations.
 

 
The stamped image is from Whimsy Stamps and I think it is just too cute. I coloured it with Copics and cut out the image and the matt with Spellbinders Labels Two dies. All the little sentiments are from a range of Joanna Sheen dog stamps from the UK. The paper is of course from my stash and I added a bit of ribbon. Kept it fairly CAS as that is what I think Charlotte would prefer. Frills and bows are not her style.
Thanks so much for joining me. Have a great evening. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment