Friday 5 September 2014

And a little bit later into the night ... the storms came !!!

Good evening blog friends,

It has been a nasty night here in the countryside. We have been having dreadful storms that have terrified one of our dogs completely out of her wits. She is at present hiding under my dresses deep inside my closet. She will not be seen from again until the sun is shining or her hunger gets the better of her. She is a Lab. It is a toss up. Our other dog is not bothered at all by the weather so long as he has his toys. Here he is with his panda bear, one of his favourites.


 
 
 
So, since the weather was rotten, I squirreled myself away in my craft room and kept on working. The next card uses Justrite stamps. I believe the set is called Sunflowers Vintage Labels Five. I really like the image. Coloured with Copics, cut out with Spellbinders and a bit of paper and ribbon and all done.
 
 
 
 
The last one uses a Papertreyink stamp set called In Bloom. It is one of my favourites from them. Very simple design. Stamped out the image and coloured it in with Copics, matted it on a tag cut with a very old Sizzix die, a few wee pearls, some twine and all finished. And so I think am I, at least for tonight anyway. Thanks so much for stopping by. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, your poor baby girl so scared. I'm sorry to hear the storms frighten her so much. Such a sweet photo of your more relaxed boy. Insert a Golden Retriever and this photo could have been taken at my house. We, too, have a boy and a girl, and they are my sweetest loves. Beautiful cards using lovely images and creative card designs! I hope your weather has improved. I wouldn't mind some inclement weather so I could stay inside and stamp for a while, but I suppose we'll get that soon enough. Be careful what you wish for, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your sweetie was so scared! My little Pepper is like that too! She crawls behind the couch when it storms here. Beautiful cards! I'm very partial to the JustRite sunflower, but PTI is another of my favorite companies!

    ReplyDelete