Monday 7 January 2019

Newtons Nook Color Challenge #88

Hello and welcome to my blog...

My card today is the for Newton's Nook Color Challenge #88 which you can see here. This is the link...Here


First off, this colour palette is outside my normal comfort zone so I did struggle a bit with it.
I chose to use the adorable set Newton Loves Cake to make a birthday card. All the required colours are present and correct. I have used a Papertrey Ink die for the large Birthday at the top. 
If you follow my blog you will know how much I love ribbon so I dug into my stash of wee pieces of silk to tie up a little bow for the top of the tag and topped it with a blue button.



Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. Hope you have a wonderful day. Cheers.

Melanie


3 comments:

  1. so cute, I extra love the little heart with the paw print peeking out from behind the red tag! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful design! The big red bow is so festive! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete