Thursday 10 January 2019

Papertrey Ink MIM #347

Hello and welcome...

My card today is for Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #347 in which Ashley challenged us to create a winter wonderland in watercolour. Here is her wonderful card.


After looking through ALL my Papertrey Ink stamps I came to the realization that other than obvious Christmas trees....I do not own a tree stamp. So, I improvised.

I created the watercolour background and then used Peaceful Pinecones for my image which I then adorned with a dusting of snow using white paint. The sentiment is from Think Big Favorites #8. And to finish off I flecked on some white paint for a mini snowstorm all over the card.


Thank you so much for stopping by and taking to time to leave me your comments...it means the world to me. Have a great day. Cheers.

Melanie

6 comments:

  1. What a perfect set to use for this challenge Melanie! I love the Peaceful Pinecones set and really need to pull it out and use it more often! Your background is just perfect to showcase that beautiful pine branch and pinecones with all the cold and frosty snow on it! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Melanie! Christmas may be over but the spirit lasts way beyond and it is still winter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pine branch and Pine cones! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie, thanks so much for participating in Make It Monday this week. I really like your card. The snow added to the pinecones are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete