Sunday 6 January 2019

Papertrey Ink MIM A la Carte #346

Hello and welcome...

I have chosen to use Lizzie's card for MIM #316 as my inspiration which is stenciling on the edges of the card.  Here is the photo of her beautiful card.


For my card I have used the Papertrey Ink small polka dot stencil. The die cut sentiment in the middle is from Birthday Cheer and it sits on the Tag Sale Quilted die cut.


All the blossoms are from Bloomin Cute. I have used the Birthday Cheers stamp set for the sentiment inside the card as well.




I have a confession...I am a bit of a ribbon hoarder and I keep every little bit that I find. This bow is made up from several small pieces of lovely silk ribbon that perfectly matched the colours of the card, finished off with a little yellow button.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful day. Cheers.

Melanie

1 comment: