Sunday 12 March 2017

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenge - Package Inspiration

Welcome back....

On to the second challenge which was a tag or a gift package.

I have chosen to use a small bag I had and to decorate it.

I have used the fantastic stamps and dies from Don't Forget to Write. I LOVE that set so much.

I cut the circular frame with the inside removed from white cardstock and then stamped on the stripes with yellow ink.


Inside that I have used the "Gift" die and sponged on some yellow and pink ink for some colour.


Below that are the blossoms and a couple of leaves.

The transformation from a very plain and ordinary little bag to something that would be a joy to give and receive all comes down to a few stamps and dies.

Thanks for stopping by. Back soon with the next challenge. Cheers.

~  Melanie  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment