Thursday 2 March 2017

Reverse Confetti March Sketch Challenge

Good morning everyone and welcome...

There is a new sketch on the Reverse Confetti blog for March and you can see it here. I am playing along. I do not have very many Reverse Confetti stamps yet but I am working with what I have.


I started with a white 5 x 7 card and sponged some Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Festive Berries around the edge. Layered on a piece of pattern paper cut with a bit of a curve for some interest.


 I cut out the words "love" and "hugs" and added them along the left side of the card. 

The focal image I have chosen is that adorable raccoon from Quirky Cuties: Rocky Raccoon.


Stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured him up with the Copics you see below. I fussy cut him out and then I paper pieced his shirt and then added another envelope on top of that.  He is added with some pop dots for some dimension.


That is all from me for today. Thank you so much for stopping by. Please do leave me your comments as they make my day. Cheers.

~  Melanie  ~

1 comment:

  1. How CUTE. Love Rocky Raccoon!
    Thanks for joining us for the March Reverse Confetti SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete