Monday 20 October 2014

Justrite Friday Challenge

Greetings my blog friends,

I decided to try again and make a more restrained card for the Justrite Friday challenge. This one could not be more different than the first one. I have a definite preference right now for white cards.

This one starts with a card base of dark red cardstock, then a piece of white which I have run through an embossing folder by Cuttlebug. So sorry but it does not have a name on it. I wrapped some white ribbon around a few times and made a messy bow. The image is from Justrite Charming Christmas stamp set. I just love that little charm image with the holly berries. I coloured it with Copics keeping it fairly subtle, not to bright and cut it out with the co-ordinating Spellbinders die. Mounted the image with a pop dot and added the bow just above it. Subtle and restained. More my style.

Thanks so much for visiting. Please leave a comment if you wish as I love to read them.
Cheers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment