Thursday 16 October 2014

Make It Monday

Greetings my dear blog friends,

Today started off dull, rainy and gloomy but the sun finally came out to reveal all the glories of the colours of Autumn here on our farm. I love this time of year the very best. But I digress ....

This card is for the Make It Monday Challenge at Papertray Ink. It will also be a thank you card to my very dear friend Jocelyne as I stayed at her house recently while visiting my old home town. I know that she follows my blog so she will see it online before she gets it in the mail!!

The base of this card is paper from Crafters Companion Fairyopolis collection and the other two pattern paperies are from my stash. I cut out the butterflies from scrap paper and vellum using the PapertreyInk Beautiful Butterflies die set. I rubbed Versamark ink along the edges and embossed with silver embossing powder. I slightly offset the butterlies when I attached them to the card. A button on each tied with some bakers twine finishes them off. The sentiment is from the PapertreyInk Beautiful Butterflies stamp set. I popped up one of the butterflies for a bit of dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a great day. Cheers.
 

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! Your friend will love it. Glad you could play along in the MIM challenge!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete