Thursday 30 October 2014

MFT Sketch Challenge

Hello my dear blog friends,

A short while ago I purchased my first stamp set from My Favorite Things. I am now following their blog and they have a sketch challenge every week and I decided that I would participate this week.

I have for you a card tonight which uses the the Better Get Better stamp set. She is just so cute and I love the little teddy bear. I used up all sorts of paper from my scrap basket and followed the sketch pretty much exactly. I coloured the image with Copics and the colours are shown below. I fussy cut out the image as I do not own any of their dies yet. I used some seam binding as ribbon and made a bow from it also to which I added a simple button.

Thanks so very much for stopping by. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day. Cheers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment