Monday 20 January 2020

Cotton Comforts from The Greetery

Greetings and welcome....

I made a pact with myself, sort of like a new years resolution but not quite. I decided that if I bought any new stamping materials that in stead of admiring how beautiful there are and then filing them away to use later I would leave them on my desk and use them immediately....or at least reasonably soon before I put them away.

So, my card is from my latest little purchase from The Greetery where Betsy Veldman continues to astound with the most amazing stamps she designs. I love them all. I would like to have them all but I do not. But I do have this beautiful set called Cotton Comforts and that is what I have used.



If you have followed my blog at all you already know how much I like monochromatic cards. I have used white as the predominant colour and a bit of Distress Oxide inks on the focal stamped image but kept quite soft.

I have used the Halfsies Oval die and a bit of Antique Linen ink sponged very softly in the background. Directly behind the focal image I have used the Inside & Out Berry Branch die both the positive and negative pieces. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. All dies used are also from The Greetery.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day. Cheers....

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment