Wednesday 22 January 2020

Honey Bee Stamps Spring Chicks

Hello everyone and welcome....

I simply love chickens. I live on a small farm and I have a small flock of chickens who I think of as pets with benefits. They are all different heirloom breeds and of course they all have their own names. They come when they are called and will jump up and sit in my lap to be petted.

So of course when I saw this adorable stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps called Spring Chicks it was a must have. 



I have created a card today using the sweet little hen from that set. I stamped on watercolour paper and coloured her up with ZIG markers. Her colouring is much the same as my hen Snowdrop who is a Delaware breed. Doesn't she have just the sweetest little face! The sentiment is from the coordinating stamp set called Eggcelent Sentiments and of course inside the card it reads "You're a Good Egg". Love it!

Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by. Cheers....

Melanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment