Tuesday 14 January 2020

My Favorite Things Color Challenge #133

Hello and welcome....

My card today is for My Favorite Things Color Challenge and you can see here the colours we needed to use.


I have used the Ewe Are The Best stamp set and die for my card. I simply adore that little sheep holding the heart. Coloured up with Copics in the two greys and the red and the background is the pink. All other dies are from Spellbinders. 



If you have followed my blog for a while you already know how much I adore ribbon so this bow is a lovely single sided satin saved from a parcel. A few sequins finishes it off and a touch of Wink of Stella on the heart which you can barely see in the photo.

I do apologize for the photos. The weather here has been so dull and grey that it is hard to get a good photo.

Thanks very much for visiting. Please do leave me your comments as I appreciate each and every one. Cheers...

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment