Monday 13 January 2020

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #471

Hello there and welcome....

I have a card today for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge and you can see the sketch here.

I have used the wee little fellow in a pile of leaves from the Harvest Mouse stamp set and cut him out with the coordinating die and three different leaves from the Falling Leaves die set.


I have coloured up the wee mouse with Copics but I chose to use chalks on the leaves and also on the wee little tag with the sentiment. I think we all tend to use ink for blending these days but I used to love to use chalks to get a soft subtle effect so had another go at them.



Finished off with a ribbon and a button on the bottom.

Thank so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day. Cheers.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment