Thursday 16 January 2020

Reverse Confetti January 2020 Challenge

Welcome everyone....

My card today is for Reverse Confetti January 2020 challenge which is to use the theme of Love is in the Air and also for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge in which we had to use a stencil.


I have used a sweet stamp set called Smitten Mitten. I confess that it took me a while to find the right ink to use to get really good coverage on the mitten and in the end I went with Memento and then cut out the mitten with the coordinating die.


The heart and corner dies are from Spellbinders. 

The stencil background is from The Greetery and I just love it.



A lovely little silk bow from my ribbon stash and it is all done.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day. Cheers...

Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! This is so elegant.. beautiful stenciling.. soft pink... gorgeous bow.. and crisp die cuts! I think I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete