Sunday 12 January 2020

Gina K Designs January 2020 Challenge

Hello everyone...

I am playing along with the January 2020 Challenge over at Gina K Designs. The theme of the challenge is "Let's Reflect". The idea is to take a previous card design and remake it into something new. We must keep some element of the card the same and change the rest.

I have chosen to remake this quite simple card I made and the only thing I am keeping is the embossed paper.


 My new card uses an old Gina K Designs stamp set from 2011 called Celebrate in Style. I have always loved that little dress form....she is just too cute.


I have used a soft pink 5x7 card base over which I have used the embossed layer in white.
My focal image, that adorable dress form, is stamped in black and I paper pieced the skirt and coloured the top with Copics.

The dies are all Spellbinders. I have added a couple blossoms and leaf sprig at the top and of course a wee silk ribbon bow. I have a huge stash of tiny pieces of gorgeous silk ribbon that I try to use whenever I can. They are only wee little pieces but I can still squeak out a bow!



Thanks so much for visiting today. Cheers.

Melanie

1 comment:

  1. How gorgeous! And I need some of the gorgeous silk ribbon! :D Thanks for playing along in our MMC @ Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete