Monday 4 January 2016

... PapertreyInk Make It Monday Challenge #236

Good evening everybody,

This is the last post for the day from me. I have a card for the PapertreyInk Make It Monday Challenge #236 which was to chose a challenge from throughout the past year that had not been participated in. 

I chose #209 White on White die cuts with a pop of colour.

I am using an all white card over which I have layered another panel of white that I scored around the edges.

On this I have arrayed a number of butterflies, also in white, cut from PapertreyInk Heart-2-Heart #10 dies. Some are lying flat, some are popped up.


Lastly I stamped two butterflies from the PapertreyInk stamp set Heart-2-Heart #10 in Memento Tangelo, Rhubarb Stalk and Angel Pink inks. These I also popped up.

The sentiment is from PapertreyInk stamp set Think Big Favorites #10, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 


The sentiment inside the card is from the same stamp set. I added a wee butterfly inside also.


Thanks so much for stopping by to visit. I really appreciate you leaving me your comments. Have a great day. Cheers.

     Melanie

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty. You can never go wrong with butterflies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and pretty. I like all the die cuts, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Perfectly executed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I loved this technique when it was first posted. You did a great job! You should make a whole set for different occasions;) Then post them so I can see;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out beautifully! Love white on white and you added just the right amount of colour.

    ReplyDelete