Wednesday 20 January 2016

... SSS Wednesday Challenge Create With Critters

Hello everyone,

I am finally back today making cards after getting a nasty cut to my hand that ended at the doctor's office and a tetanus shot! Ouch!!!

I have a card today that I made for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and the theme is "Create with Critters" preferably featuring Lawn Fawn stamps.

I happen to own exactly one set of Lawn Fawn stamps and lucky for me, it does indeed contain a critter.  :)


Buff coloured card base over which I layered some pattern paper and then three banners, also in pattern paper. All of this came out of my scrap bucket.

A very simple picot ribbon tied in a knot and the main focal image popped up on top.

That cutie patootie of a teddy bear is from the Lawn Fawn stamp set Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum. I stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then coloured him up in the Copic colours you see below. He was cut out with Spellbinders Standard Circles Large die and then matted on Spellbinders Scalloped Circles die.

The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions stamp set Paw-some, again stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.


As requested, here is a shot of my critters, basking in the late afternoon sunshine on a cold winter day here in Ontario.


Thank you so much for stopping by AND for leaving me your comments which I absolutely love to read. Have a great day. Cheers.

     ~Melanie~

1 comment:

  1. such a sweet card, I love the sentiment! your pups are adorable too :) thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete