Monday 4 January 2016

... stamps for sale

Greetings everyone,

I have been cleaning out my craft room and have decided to part with some of my stamps. These stamps really are not getting the attention that they deserve so they need to go to a new home.

















All of the above are $3.00 each. I think most have never been used.





The Gina K stamps sets are $12.00 each. I think only one has been used.





The four sets from Sheena Douglass are $12.00 each. Most have not been used or maybe just once.

Please let me know if you are interested and give me your info and I will send you a Paypal invoice. You will pay just for the price of the stamps, a protected bubble mailer and the actual postage.

Thanks so much for having a look. Have a great day. Cheers.

     Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment