Sunday 1 February 2015

A Girl on a mission

A wonderful Sunday morning to you all!

It is another beautiful sunny day here and everything is very bright with all the snow we have had. Birds are screaming back and forth to our feeders and the dogs are laying in the sun, fast asleep.

I, on the other hand, am in my craft room being productive. I have set myself a goal. 

You know the feeling we all get when we get some new supplies, whether it is a new stamp set, or a package of die cuts or new pretty paper. We are thrilled. We hold it all in our hands and look at it and admire it. At least I do. And then what happens? We do not want to use it because it is so pretty and we want to keep it. Oh sure, we might use some of it but we want to save the rest of it and so it goes into our ever growing stash of stuff.

Well, let me tell you ... those days are over around here. I dug around into a cupboard in my craft room and pulled out all kinds of cards, paper, etc. and I am on a mission to use it all up. I am going to keep at it until I bring things under control. That is likely to take me a while but that is OK.

So, today I have 4 cards for you that I made with a package of lovely blue cards I found that have terrific vellum envelopes. I have used Papertreyink stamps for all four of them and Memento Inks. I kept them very simple, single layer cards for ease in mailing. Here they are.







Back again soon with more. Thanks for visiting. Love to hear your comments. Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment