Sunday 8 February 2015

PTI Sketch/Colour Challenge

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. We are celebrating with family as it is my DH birthday. It is great to have them visit us out here in the country.

I have a card for you which I made for the PapertreyInk 8th Anniversary Sketch/Colour Challenge.

I started with a Kraft card base. I used the stamps from Stitched Sentiments to stamp the leafy stray in Aqua Mist ink, then added the roses in both Sweet Blush and Melon Berry. I then ran that panel through a Swiss Dot embossing folder and attached to card.

I cut out a die shape from My Favorite Things, added the circles from Limitless Layers and stamped on the sentiments from Simply Jane. I used the "Love You"  from Stitched Sentiments in Melon Berry and cut it into a banner shape.

I used the die set from Simply Jane for the happy couple which I positioned at the top of the die.

I added a seam binding bow and a single pearl at the bottom. The bow simply would not behave itself much as I tried so I had to settle for it the way it is.



That is it for me for the moment. I must go and make breakfast for our family guests and then DH and his sister are off to the ski slopes while my wonderful brother-in-law and I are going to cook. Such fun!

Have a great day. Thanks for visiting with me today. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment