Monday 2 February 2015

An assortment of sentiments

Hello my dear blog friends,

It is a wicked blustery day here with very cold temperatures and snow blowing all over the place. My DH has just left to do some errands in town. I am not really brave enough to drive in this weather, especially since town is a half hour drive away. I can go tomorrow when things settle down a little bit.

Much better to stay warm and cozy in the house and make cards. :)

I have two for you today.

First up is a thank you card. I started with a K & Company card base and stamped on the Papertreyink butterfly images with Versamark and clear powder and heat set. I then added some colour with Distress inks. Lace and a bow at the top, die cut the sentiment, also from Papertreyink, and then added some vellum and felt butterflies and buttons. 




Here is the inside. So, completely, the sentiment reads: I am thankful beyond measure.


I like to dress up the envelopes as well as the cards. I sometimes wonder what our post office people think. :)


My second card today is all about love. I used the new die from Papertreyink on a card base from Crafter's Companion. I added a few die cuts from my stash and a cute little felt heart cut with Spellbinders and sewed on a button.
So easy but I think very heartfelt, yes?



Well, I think that is it for me for now. Time to go and make a hot cup of tea. Thanks so very much for visiting, it means so much to me. Have a wonderful and warm day. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment