Saturday 21 February 2015

MFT Challenge #216



Greetings to you all. We are having a very snowy day here in Ontario but it does make everything look so pretty and magical. Until you need to go out and shovel it, that is. Oh there, see, I had to go and ruin the moment!  :)

Sorry to have been absent for a while but we had company come and stay so I had other things to occupy me. However, I am back.

I have a card for you today that I made for the My Favorite Things sketch challenge #216 which you will see here.

Blue card base, two different papers from the stash and such a cute image from My Favorite Things. I know just who I will be giving this card to!




Thanks so much for visiting with me. Have a wonderful winter weekend! Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with your snow thoughts--lovely until shoveled ;) Such a fun card here! Your little girl is so very cute. Thanks so much for joining us on the MFT Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Zen card, Melanie! I hope you are able to relax and craft and keep warm now that your company is gone!

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete