Tuesday 10 February 2015

PTI Bags and Tags

Good evening everyone,

This is my final post of the day and this is for the 8th anniversary Papertrey Ink challenge of Bags and Tags.

I found a really pretty bag that someone had given me and used that as my inspiration.

It is a lovely blue with striking white designs on it. Reminds me of Wedgwood.


I started by cutting out a tag from blue cardstock, matching the colours as close as possible. Then I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set "In Bloom", inked up with Versamark and embossed with White Detail powder. I think this is a pretty good match for the bag. 

I added a wee bit of lace along the bottom, some seam binding as a tie at the top and a single pearl. I deliberately kept it quite subtle without a lot of other embellishments or add ons so it will not compete with the bag.


Well, I am done for the night. Thanks so much for visiting. I hope you will leave me your comments to let me know what you think. Have a great evening. See you tomorrow. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment