Tuesday 10 February 2015

Mojo Monday 384

Hello again. I know. I said that I was done for the night. Well, I wasn't. :)

I have one last card for you that I made for Mojo Monday #384. Here is the sketch. 



I chose to use one of my brand spanking new sets from Waltzing Mouse stamps that I just received yesterday called Simple Sprig. I just love it's simplicity and clean lines. I know I am going to love working with this set.

My card starts with an ivory base and on that I added two pieces of pattered paper from the every present stash. I stamped the "sprig" with Memento inks, matted it and added the ribbon down the side.

At present I own very few Waltzing Mouse sentiment stamps so I used one from Papertrey Ink from the Think Big Favorites.



Now, I promise that this is the last of me for the night. I hope you will join me again tomorrow as I know that there will be more to come from Papertrey Ink for their 8th anniversary. Cannot wait to see! Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Love those flowers. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete