Friday 6 February 2015

Happy Birthday to my DH

Greetings everyone,

Today is my darling hubby's birthday, so naturally enough, I have made him a birthday card.

He has a very serious winter passion and that is downhill skiing. He goes skiing almost every day. Fortunately the hill is only about 30 minutes from our farm.

So, my card simply had to have a ski theme.

I started with a pale blue mottled card base and I used the icicle die from Spellbinders across the top. I dabbed on some glue and some glitter. OK, I know, this is supposed to be a masculine card but honestly, snow and ice does have some sparkle to it!!


The stamp set I used is from Papertrey Ink called Two Feet Deep. I die cut out the skis and then stamped them and also the sentiment with Memento inks.


So, there you have it.  A nice and clean and simple card as Frank does NOT like lots of embellishments.

That is it for me for today as we are having family visit for his special day and I still have dinner to prepare. Thanks for visiting. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment